6 Handy Steps to Install the Lexmark Printer Cartridges
When installing new cartridges for the first time during the Lexmark All-In-One printer configuration, you can continue with the Setup instructions that come with the printer when you purchase. Also, you can ask the step wise process from experts by calling on the Lexmark printer support phone number. After configuration, you may require installing only one cartridge once a while to change an empty ink cartridge, or to install the toner when changing the picture and black cartridges. Here’s exactly what you need to do:
- Extract the used or empty cartridge.
- When you install a new toner to change an empty cartridge:
- a) If the new cartridge relates to photos, take it out from the storage unit.
- b) Get rid of the sticker transparent tape from the end of the cartridge.
Note: – You should not touch the gold contact area of the ink cartridges.
- When you change the photo and black cartridge:
- a) Take the stored cartridge out of the storage area in the All-In-Once printer.
- b) Extract the cartridge from the storage unit.
- If you’re installing the photo or black cartridge, put it in the left carrier. If you’re installing the color cartridge, add it in the right carrier. The cartridges’ color may be different, relying on the part numbers.
Note: – You can print with both the color and the black cartridges or with the color and a photo cartridge. Prolong the color cartridge life and speed up the printing process by installing a photo or black cartridge along with a color cartridge.
- Quick the covers closed. Then, close the scanner units, which must be closed to initiate, copy, resume a print, or scan job.
- Continue with the steps on the system screen to align the ink cartridges properly.
However, if you face any difficulties during alignment and are unable to change ink cartridges via the control panel, you can seek the solution by dialing the Lexmark support number and solve out all Lexmark printer related problems.