Adobe Flash plugin has crashed in Mozilla Thunderbird- How to fix it?
Adobe, as we all know is an illustrious name in the tech-savvy world; it provides creative clouding and data management resolutions to clients all over the world. The company delivers creative and multimedia software such as Photoshop, Reader and Acrobat and much more.
These all are the leading products have a standard in their own field and used by many people across the globe. Despite being the most loved software, it encounters some of the technical glitches like, installation issues, breakdown, and other problems. In such situations, it is suitable to contact the professionals at the Adobe customer service instantly. They can guide you in fetching the best suggestions and tips to handle that problematic situation.
The most common issue that users complain about is the ‘Adobe Flash plugin has crashed!’ Today we will share some of the solutions to get rid of the same:
To check if flash is up-to-date; install the latest version yourself using the steps below:-
- At first, go to Adobe’s Flash Player download page & download the Flash installer.
- When the download has finished, and ‘close Firefox.’
- Click the menu button ‘New Fx Menu’ and then click Exit.
- Open the Flash installer file you downloaded & follow the commands.
Disable hardware acceleration in Flash
- Firstly, go to this Adobe Flash Player Help page.
- Right-click on the ‘Flash Player logo’ on that page, then click on ‘Settings’ in the ‘context menu.’ The Adobe Flash Player Settings screen will open itself.
- Now, click on the image at the bottom-left of the Adobe Flash Player Settings window to expose the ‘Display panel.’
- Eliminate the check mark from Enable hardware acceleration.
- Click ‘Close’ to close the Adobe Flash Player Settings Window.
- Lastly, Restart Firefox.
Disable Flash protected mode
If the descriptions above do not help, you can call the experts at the help desk by dialing the support number. With that, you can search for the online web directories on the web; Mycustomerservice is one of the fastest growing websites that deals in rendering the customer care numbers of the renowned brands to the clients of the US and Canada.
Related post – How to Make Adobe Acrobat Pro Default on Your Browser