Amazon Pay is the online payment processing service which was launched in the year 2007. It is owned by Amazon. It uses the consumer base of Amazon.com and aims on giving users the option to pay with their Amazon accounts on external merchant websites. It basically provides the option for purchasing the goods and services from the websites and mobile apps using the addresses and payment methods stored in the Amazon account, such as the credit cards or a direct debit bank account. In case of any query or issue, you can contact Amazon Pay Customer Service and get all your issues resolved.
Features and benefits
- Easy and secure payments.
- Anyone can register for free.
- Using Amazon Pay, you can add money, make transactions on Amazon and can also pay to the partner websites and apps
- It facilitates instant checkout thus, you can make payment in one click, no OTP or bank passwords is required.
- In case of returns, the You get refunds are faster i.e. your refunds are credited in your balance within the time period of 2 hours
- You can monitor your spends and balance by visiting your balance statement.
Common Amazon Pay issues and queries
Although Amazon Pay offers countless numbers of features and benefits to its users, sometimes, users come up with different issues and queries such as: –
- How to top up Amazon Pay balance?
- Which payment method to use?
- Unable to register for the Amazon Pay balance.
- Unable to add money in Amazon Pay balance.
- Not able to use Amazon Pay balance.
- Balance is not visible on the payment page.
- Issues related to returns and refunds
These are the frequent issues and queries asked by the users. If you face any such issue, then dial Amazon Pay Customer Support number for the immediate help from Mycustomerservice.org.
How to contact Amazon Pay Customer Service?
There are several resources for getting touch with experts. If you want to register at Amazon Pay, you can visit the official site. Link to the official site is https://pay.amazon.com.
In order to report your issue, visit the help page. Link to the help page is https://pay.amazon.com/us/help.
If you want to discuss your issue with the customer support representative over the phone, then dial Amazon Pay Phone Number and immediately get a response from the support executive.