ClamWin is the free antivirus software for the Windows. The software comes with the open source code and the easy installer. Apart from this, ClamWin also provides the extraordinary customer service to all its users. If you ever encounter any issue associated with the ClamWin, then contact ClamWin Customer Service for the immediate help. Here, in this article, we will discuss the steps to install and configure the antivirus software.
Steps to install the ClamWin antivirus-
Follow the steps mentioned below in order to install the antivirus.
- First of all download the software.
- Then, look for the .exe file.
- When you get the file double click on it.
- Now, click the “next” button in the setup wizard.
- Then, check the License Agreement – if you agree, tick on “I accept and the agreement” and click “Next” button.
- After that, select the “Anyone who uses this computer” and click “Next” button.
- Then, use the default install location if you do not have any other preference and click on “Next” button.
- Then, choose the extra components which you want to download.
- Next, leave the tick mark in the place to “Download the Virus Database Files” and also check in “Create a desktop icon”, click on “Next” button.
- After that, double check your installation settings and click on “Install” button.
- Wait for a while and ClamWin Antivirus will be installed on your computer.
- At last, click on the Finish.
Steps to configure the ClamWin antivirus
Follow the steps mentioned below in order to configure the ClamWin antivirus.
- First of all, select “Open ClamWin”
- Then, click “Tools”, and then “Preferences”
- After that, select the “Internet Updates” option in the Preferences window.
- Then, perform the below changes and check “Enabled Automatic Virus Database Updates”
- And keep the download site as it is.
- Then, change the update frequency to daily and specify the time in the time section.
- Then, place a check in front of “update Virus Database on Logon”
- Next, click the “Scheduled Scans” button.
- After that, click on the “Add” button to open the scheduler.
- Thereafter, choose the Scanning Frequency.
- Then, enter the time you would like to run the scan.
- Next, click on the box on the right to choose which folder or directory you would like to scan from the Scan Folder.
- After that, in the Description field type a summary or other reference notes and then click “OK” button.
- Click “OK” in the ClamWin Preferences window.
Get customer service for ClamWin Antivirus by calling at this number
Call Time: (24*7 days support, 24 hours available )
Talk to human: Press 2 at the main menu.
For online help: ClamWin Customer Care
Company URL: http://www.clamwin.com/
If you face difficulty in installing or configuring even after following the above explained instructions, then you can contact ClamWin Antivirus Support and get your issue resolved. In order to speak with the live customer representative, dial ClamWin Antivirus Support Phone Number by Mycustomerservice.org. The number is available 24/7 for resolving the queries and issues.