Snapchat is created by Evan Spiegel, Bobby Murphy and Reggie Brown and developed by Snap Inc. It is one of the most popular mobile apps that allows the user to send pictures and videos which will be self-deleted automatically, after a few seconds a person views it. It is a fun messaging application. You can capture picture or a short video with it and then add a funny caption or filter to the image and send the edited pictures to a friend and loved ones. It also has a feature where the you can click a picture or a short video and post it on your story, where the images will stay for 24 hours and can be viewed only by your followers or broadcast it to the world. However, in case, if you have any query associated with it or need any help, the contact Snapchat Customer Service to get your problem resolved.
Features of the Snapchat
- Snaps: – Snaps are the photo or video taken with Snapchat and you can send that media to another user and it will be deleted automatically, once viewed.
- Story: – Story is a snap that can be viewed by your followers. Your story can be viewed by the friends and followers for the unlimited time in the next 24 hours and multiple Snap can be posted on your Snapchat Story.
- Attach a website: – whenever someone views your snap , they can swap the picture bottom to the top and view the website that has been attached.
- Scores: – Score is a special equation combining the number of snaps you have send and received and stories that you have posted. You can also check the scores of your friends by holding down the friends name in the friend list.
- Chat: – You can also directly chat to your friends.
- Video chat: – This feature allows you to start a live video chat. Your followers can watch the live feeds by selecting the option watch. You cannot see them but the followers will be able to hear you and pass a comment. If your friends select the join option, then you will be able to hear and see each.
- Snapchat filters and lenses: – You can have more fun with Snapchat filters and lenses. On the main home camera screen of snapchat, press and hold the screen and different filter options will appear.
- Memories: – It gives an option to save all the pictures taken on the Snapchat memory. Whenever you take a picture, it gives you an option to save the picture in the memory. The pictures and videos that are saved in memories get stored in Snapchat servers and not the phone storage.
How to connect with Snapchat Customer Service?
In case of any query or issue, you can directly contact to the customer support. If you want to contact the customer support, then give a call at Snapchat Customer Service Number. The number is available 24*7 for resolving your queries.
You can also visit to the given link for availing support https://support.snapchat.com/