EarthLink is an IT services, communications and network provider company with more than 1 million U.S.A consumers. It provides high-speed internet along with safe, reliable and affordable irrespective of usage or device. They always try to make their customer happy as well as satisfied, so EarthLink Technical support also gets the top ranking.
Although it is a customary and trusted email platform, still you may come across issues like:-
- How to change the password of EarthLink Account
- How to recover an account
- Issue while changing username
- Getting Spam Mails
- DNS setting issue
- Facing Issues While sending or receiving Email
- How to Fix Sync issue
- In EarthLink Account Shuffling Email
- What is the error 550?
- Is Earthlink pop3 or IMAP?
- How to Remove Your IP from Earthlink’s Blacklist?
- What is a 550 relay not permitted?
- Server error 550 authentications required
- Earthlink spam blocker not working
- What do 550 administrative prohibitions mean?
Call on Earthlink customer service at this Number for best support
Phone Number: 1855-870-1777
Call Time: 24*7 support
Talk to human: Direct to human.
For online help: Earthlink Customer Care
Company URL: http://www.earthlink.net
Steps to Delete Earthlink Email Account:-
Follow the following steps, if you want to delete EarthLink Email Account:-
Step-1: Go to EarthLink Account
Step-2: Click on the option Email Profiles
Step-3: Next to the profile, you will find the option “Delete Email” and click on it.
Step-4: Now, to complete the process click on “Confirm” option
Steps to Access EarthLink Email on Android Device:-
- Download EarthLink Email App
- Open the app and then click on the “Options Menu” from the home button.
- Click on the “Settings”
- From “Choose an Account, click on “Others” to set up” section
- Enter your “Email Address” as well as “password”
If you are a novice and found above-given steps tricky to follow then dial EarthLink support phone number and let experts handle your issue with ease.