How to Fix Annoying Error 17 of Juno Email?
Getting Annoying Error 17 with your Juno Email account? If yes, then no need to worry, as here you can find out a complete solution of your issue with ease. Actually, the main reason behind getting this error is a problem between the Juno program and extra software running on your PC. To repair this issue, follow below-given steps:
Restart the Juno and then try connecting once again.
- Double-click the Juno icon
- Enter your Member ID as well as password
- Click on the Connect option.
- Here you may be prompted to choose your access numbers again, if so, then ensure that you have type in a new name for your phone list and continue setting up your access numbers.
Try rebooting your PC and access Juno again
Actually, sometimes a simple reboot procedure will repair you’re all problems thus do it using below given steps:-:
- Click on the Start button -> choose Shut Down.
- Choose Restart.
- Open the Juno after Windows restarts.
- Now, enter your Member ID & password.
- Click on the Connect.
- Here, a user will be prompted to choose their access numbers once more. If so, ensure to type in a fresh name for your phone list and continue setting up your access numbers.
Make sure you have the up-to-date version of Juno because old version can be the source of getting such errors.
In case your problem remains unchanged, call at Juno email support number to fix your issue in the presence of experts. As soon as you call at Juno email customer service phone number an expert will pick your phone and assist you till your problem gets resolved. So just hand over your issue to obtain the best solution with ease!