Gmail offers an unparalleled free e-mail service across the globe; it has billions of users because of its distinct features. But, sometimes, it is very difficult to remember the password of the account that’s why Gmail account forgot password is a widespread issue among the users and also, there is lots of important data on our mails so, it is difficult for the user to compromise with that account. But, what will happen if user has forgotten his Gmail account password? In that case, he won’t be able to log in to his Gmail account. So, should he create a new account and compromise with his messages, mails and data? No, there are ways to recover your forgotten Gmail account password. Gmail helps users to recover the password easily.
Here are steps for how to recover your gmail password.
- First of all, open the official login page of Gmail, and after that click on the “Sign-In” option.
- Enter the username or phone number or e-mail in the “Email or Phone” box and then tap on “Next” button.
- Next, click on the “Forgot Password” option.
- Then, you will be asked to enter the last password which you remembered, if you know, enter it and click “Next” button otherwise, you have to click on the “Try a different question” option.
- You have to keep clicking on the option “Try a different question” until you answer any of them. Choose any question which seems suitable to you and then click on the “Next” button.
- Next step is, you have to choose among the following options
- Confirm a text or call that will appear on phone number which is associated with your Gmail account.
- Confirm an e-mail on a recovery e-mail account if you have set up that.
- After receiving the verification code, enter the verification code and click “Next” button.
- Then, anew screen will appear and you have to enter a new password.
- After entering the new password, confirm it.
Note: Please ensure that the password is strong enough for security and protection purpose. So that, it could not be guessed easily.
If you are still encountering a problem then you need to take the expert’s advice you can simply dial the Gmail support phone number and get quick assistance for the Gmail password recovery.