FuboTV is an American over-the-top internet television service and it has its headquarter in New York, United States. The company was founded in the year 2015. It primarily focuses on channels that distributes live sports such as NFL, MLB, NBA, MLS and international soccer, plus news, network television series, movies and many more. It provides several service options with different channel lineups which includes fubo (base package), fubo Extra and add-on packages like fubo Latino and fubo Portugues. If you have any query associated with your FuboTV account, then contact FuboTV Customer Service for the immediate help.
Why to choose FuboTV?
If you are looking for a live TV streaming service and you don’t want to miss your favorite sports, then you should definitely go for the FuboTV. It provides several benefits and features to the users, such as: –
- It offers 30 hours of free cloud DVR recording space.
- In addition to on-demand service, it also provides, Lookback that allows subscribers to watch anything that has aired on the service in the past 72 hours.
- You can enjoy almost all the local channels.
- Before buying the package, you get free 7-day FuboTV trial.
- The company provides 24/7 instant customer support.
Common issues and queries faced by the users in FuboTV
- How to create an account?
- Information regarding US packages and add ons.
- How to change video quality on the Fubo TV app?
- Price increasing issue.
- Unable to change or update the billing information.
- Can’t connect to iTunes during the sign up.
- Receiving the wrong channels.
- Stream keeps buffering.
How to contact FuboTV Customer Support?
In case, if you face any such issue as stated above, then instead of getting panic, dial FuboTV Customer Service Number. Calling upon the number, you can discuss your issue with the technical experts who are experienced enough to resolve your queries and issues.