Connecting to external devices specifically the printer in Windows 10 could not be an easier task. If you have an old printing machine and you’re unable to install the drivers using an installation disk came with the printer, then you may require the latest version of drivers. By visiting the Brother’s official website, you can download the new version for your printer. Brother Support experts help you download and install the updated driver software more efficiently.
How to Install Brother Printer in Windows 10
Try to use the USB connected printer and make sure that your system is attached to the Internet. Once it’s perfect, check these steps:
- Start your Brother printer and then plug it into the PC. Click the ‘Start’ button and input ‘Devices,’ and then press ‘Enter’ key.
- Instantly, you get your printer recognized when the new driver is installed via Windows Update.
- If you’re on the metered connection, move down and then toggle on the option for downloading driver software over the metered connection.
How to Troubleshoot Brother Printer Driver in Windows 10?
- If you face issues with the installation or printer’s failure, click the Windows Start menu, input ‘Devices and Printers,’ and then click ‘Enter.’ Right-click on the ‘Printer’ option and choose the ‘Troubleshoot.’ If you have a metered Internet Connection, you will get the printer driver installed partially.
- When the wizard appears, click the ‘Apply’ button. Wait until Windows resolves the problem.
- Click the ‘Apply’ button again. Restart your computer to finish the changes to solve the issue. After restarting, sign into the printer configuration menu. Your Brother printer should be up and be working.
Now you have your printer configured and ready to use. However, if your system still doesn’t recognize your Brother printer and you have connected it via USB ports, then you must check the compatibility of hardware and software. For more about optimizing default printers in Windows 10 or how to print the photos and text documents quickly, you should speak with the professional technicians and ask the solution to fix all issues associated with your printer just by calling on the Brother Printer support phone number. You will get the faster, more accurate and 100% result-oriented solution.