Antivirus programs are designed to protect your system against malicious programs and virus. But sometimes it produces some annoying error codes like 1068. If you are also troubled by the same issue, then no need to worry as Avast technical support is available for you. Here you can get experts’ advice and support to fix this error with ease.
Symptoms of Error 1068 are as follows:-
- Your computer crashes with Error 1068 frequently
- Windows could not start
- Your computer freezes periodically
- This code may appear during program installation
Causes of Error 1068 are as follows:-
- Incomplete installation or Corrupt download of Avast Antivirus program
- Corruption in registry of Windows from a recent Antivirus-related software modification like installs/uninstall.
- Other Software program mistakenly or maliciously erased Avast files.
- Infection from virus or malware, which has corrupted Antivirus related or Windows system program files
Steps to Fix Avast Antivirus Error code 1068 are as follows:-
Step-1: First of all, repair all registry entries, which are associated with error 1068
Step-2: Scan your system to detect Malware or malicious
Step-3: Remove your system junk like temporary files as well as folders using a disk cleanup program
Step-4: Make sure your system drivers are bringing up-to-date
Step-5: To “Undo” Recent System Changes, apply Windows System Restore
Step-6: Now, uninstall and then reinstall your existing Avast antivirus Step-7: It’s time to run “Windows System File Checker “
Step-8: Install all updates available on windows
Step-9: Now carefully perform a clean installation of windows
Are you not able to perform above given steps? If yes then it’s time to contact at Avast antivirus technical support number to follow above given steps in the presence of experts.