Though you are not really supposed to be a tech-savvy person, if you are trying to connect your Lexmark printer with Gateway laptops, sometimes you might face a few issues while doing so. There could be various reasons behind the same, and to troubleshoot the problem, you need to call at Lexmark customer service number. In the meantime, we have also come up with a few significant steps that will help you in connecting the
Lexmark Printer to a Gateway Laptop.
- Close all open applications on your Gateway laptop. The applications can conceivably meddle with the best possible installation of your Lexmark printer.
- Plug the printer’s energy supply string into a divider outlet and press its “power” button.
- Now, you need to insert the installation drive that went with the printer into the laptops CD drive. As soon as you will insert it, you will notice that the installation wizard immediately shows up. But, on the off chance that it doesn’t, ,make sure that you have tapped the “Windows” sphere, then “PC,” then double tap the CD’s symbol to begin the process of installation.
- Audit the data on the “Welcome” screen of the wizard for installation.
- Later, you need to instantly click on the button that says “Install” to continue with the installing process.
- Take after the onscreen prompts to introduce the drivers for the printer on your PC.
- Associate the printer to the PC with a good USB link when asked by the instruction wizard for installation. Whenever associated, the wizard guides you through whatever is left of the setup.
- Sit tight for affirmation that the installation is successfully done.
If you don’t receive any confirmation message or if you fail to connect the Lexmark Printer to Gateway Laptop, make sure that you have taken help from the professionals by calling them up at Lexmark support contact number.