Adobe Flash Player is one of the best graphics provider software. Using this you can see online media content, videos, and images and play games on the browser during internet browsing. It can be installed as a plug-in on various devices. However, sometimes, users confront numerous problems when Adobe Flash Player stops working on Mac and Google Chrome. Here, in this article, will discuss the steps to fix that issue. In case, if you have any query or need any help associated with Adobe Flash Player, then contact Adobe Flash Player Customer Service for immediate help.
Steps to fix issue Adobe Flash Player not working on Mac
If Flash Player is not working on the Mac, then it means its settings are not enabled for the Mac. For this, follow the below mentioned steps:
- First of all, open the Safari on the Mac.
- Then, choose “Preferences” under the Safari menu.
- Now, click on the Website tab and then scroll down to Plug-in section.
- Next, look for the Adobe Flash Player, and then check the enable box for Adobe Flash Player.
- After that, choose a setting to use for the Adobe Flash Player whenever you visit the other websites.
- Then, choose a listed website and then select the ON or OFF position.
- At last, exit the “Preferences” to complete the procedure.
Steps to fix issue Adobe Flash Player not working on Chrome
If the Adobe Flash Player is not working on the Google Chrome browser, then you can fix this problem with the help of the steps mentioned below:
- Open the Google Chrome on the computer.
- Then, go to the Settings.
- Next, enable the Adobe Flash Player in the Settings.
- Now, check the Flash Player version and update it into the latest version.
- Then, clear the caches and data for your Google Chrome because sometimes unwanted caches also stop various apps to work.
- And update your Google Chrome to the latest version if you are still running on a previous version.
Hopefully, above-mentioned steps are helpful for you in solving the issue. In case, if you stuck somewhere, then dial Adobe Support Phone Number which is available 24*7 for providing the solutions from Mycustomerservice phone Directory.