How to Resolve Microsoft Office 2019 Technical Issues?
Microsoft released its new Office 2019 (codenamed Cornflakesof the industry-standard office suit. It comes with latest versions of Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Exchange, SharePoint, Outlook, and Skype for Business. In Office 2019 Microsoft boasts various enhanced IT options, which are designed to create life easier for newcomers to the field.
Still, as a coin has two sides, so if you want to know more about it Visit or facing any issue then get Microsoft Office Support.
- Introduces further improvements to established programs
- Industry standard software program for any workplace
- Certain programs will not be of use to households.
- If you are used to previous versions, may be confusing
Additional information of MS Office 2019:-
This version will be supported on:
- Windows 10 Enterprise Long-Term Servicing Channel 2018
- Any supported Windows 10 Semi-Annual Channel
- The next LTSC release of Windows Server
The Office 2019 client apps come with Click-to-Run installation technology. For Microsoft Office 2019 clients, Microsoft will not provide MSI as a deployment methodology. And for Microsoft Office Server products it will continue to provide MSI.
Microsoft Office 2019 you will get five years of mainstream support or help with two years of extended support or expert’s assistance as an exception to the ten-year Fixed Lifecycle Policy term. Actually, for Microsoft Office 2016 this 7-year term will align with the support period. Moreover, to get real-time assistance from experts get toll-free Microsoft Office Support Phone Number and let experts handle your all disputes with ease.