Are you getting VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR and don’t know how to resolve it then no need to worry just read this blog to get an optimal solution. Actually, this error is a blue screen error that occurs generally after the Windows 10 installation. When you try to open the Start Menu on your computer, it can pop-up any interval of time. Sometimes it shows numeric error code 0x00000113 that looks with a message as your computer ran into a problem as well as needs to restart.
Main Reason behind the VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR:-
- Your system create this technical problem after installing a new software
- Try to open of any software or program on the computer
- Due to the installation of any hardware this error may occur
- Cause this trouble updating Windows to Windows 10
- The error caused by Intel graphics
- The installation of any antivirus software can also become the source of this error.
Symptoms of Error:-
- Get slow down the performance and functioning of your PC
- Unexpected reboots of the system
- Windows program can get crashed
- Corrupted graphics driver
- The frequent occurrence of this problem. For more details get experts guidance via Microsoft Windows 10 Helpline.
Steps to Fix VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR are as Follows:-
Update or Reinstall the Graphics Driver:-
Step-1: Firstly, uninstall the Graphics Driver as well as install it again
Step-2: After it by opening Device Manager, update it
Step-3: Now, expand the Display adaptors
Step-4: Select Update Driver option after right-clicking on the driver
Download the latest version of DirectX and then install it on your system
If you are experiencing the same such problem, then dial Windows 10 Support Phone Number and enjoy world-class solution of your issues.
Related Post :