How to View, Create and Editing Contacts on Cox email?
Want to learn how to view, organize and create contacts in your personal Cox email address book? If yes then read this blog carefully. In addition, here you can know how to create Distribution Lists.
For Viewing a Contact List follow the below-given steps:-
1: Click on any folder in the tabs Contacts or Collected Addresses. Additionally, you can also find out a contact using the Search field.
2: Click on the contact to view details.
For Generating a Contact or Distribution List follows the steps:-
1) Click on the folder, in which you want to place your contact
2) Click on the New, and simply click on Add Contact.
3) Here you can see created contact window displays.
4) Provide the contact’s information.
5) Click Save to apply changes.
To Create Distribution List:-
- Click New-> click Add distribution list.
- Enter the name of your list, in the Name field
- Enter the contact’s email address and then press Enter, in the field Add Contact
- Repeat Step-3 for all contact.
- Click on the Create list when you finished.
To Edit a Contact:-
- First of all, click on the folder where the desired contact is positioned.
- Click on the contact to be modified.
- Click on the Edit option.
- Make changes you want and save all changes.
If you found above given steps tricky to follow, then you can call at Cox support phone number to follow these steps in the presence of experts with ease. If you need 24/7 cox email customer helpline just visit Cox email help number.