IRS (internal revenue service) is the abbreviated form of the Internal Revenue Service. It is the revenue service of the United States federal government. The government agency is the Bureau of the Department of the Treasury and it is under the immediate direction of the Commissioner of Internal Revenue. The major responsibility of the IRS involves collecting taxes and administering the Internal Revenue Code, the main body of the federal statutory tax law of the United States.
The duties of the IRS are providing tax assistance to the taxpayers and pursuing and resolving instances of erroneous or fraudulent tax filings. The IRS also overlooks various benefits programs and enforces portions of the Affordable Care Act. Apart from all these, it is also known for its extraordinary customer service. In case, if you need help associated with it, then contact IRS Customer Service for the immediate help.
How to contact IRS Customer Service?
IRS provides several ways to get in touch with the customer care department.
- You can visit the official site for availing the several information such as tax reforms, tax law amendments, viewing your account, refund status and much more. The link to the official site is www.irs.gov/.
- You can also visit the contact us page of the company for connecting with the customer support department. The link to the contact us page is https://www.irs.gov/help/telephone-assistance.
- In order to visit the facebook page of the company, click on the link https://www.facebook.com/IRS/.
- If you want to connect with the company on the twitter, then click on the link https://twitter.com/IRSnews.
- If you want to discuss your query or issue with the customer representative, the dial IRS Customer Service Phone Number. The number is available 24/7 for assisting the customers.