Netgear is among those devices which are stable and highly reliable to use. Netgear routers are very easy to use and very easy to set up. Before, using the Netgear router you need to log in. Here, in this article, we will discuss the steps required for log in Router.
Before logging into the router follow the below-mentioned steps: –
- First of all, go to the start menu, and then go to settings.
- Then, click on the network and internet. And the status page of your internet menu will get open.
- Next, click on the link of view of the network properties.
- Then, go to the section of the wireless network that is given on the page’s bottom.
- At last, locate default gateway address for Netgear router login.
Steps to log in Netgear Router: –
- Usually, the sticker of the Netgear router is located at the bottom or back of the machine. In most cases, the login password is “password” and username is “admin”.
- However, there is a chance that the login credentials of your router are a bit different. In that case, locate them on the sticker stick on your router.
- Now, open the internet browser.
- In order to enter into Netgear router, go to the URL section of the browser and then enter the address of the router on the top of browser window, and then press enter.
- In case, if you are still unable to enter Netgear router, then try to troubleshoot basic issues that appear at the time of login.
- Next, in the SSID blank field enter admin. In case, a different username is mentioned on the sticker of the router, then use that username.
- Then, enter the password in the password section. If some other password is mentioned on the sticker of the router, then enter that one and press enter for logging in.
- After that, the router page will take little time in loading. As the page loads, you can make any modifications you want.
Hopefully, the steps explained above are helpful for you in logging into the Netgear router. In case, if you still have any query or issue associated with it, then dial Netgear Router Customer Service Number for the immediate help from the technical experts.
Get more detail for any other Router help.