Sage 5o is the accounting software that is best suited for the growing businesses. It is very easy to use and includes all standard accounting functions such as account payable and account receivables, bill payments and cash flow management. It is made for handling the tasks of directed growing businesses and big businesses as well. It has fast processing capabilities and multi-user features. It has highly advanced accounting tools like inventory management and module-level security. Here, in this article, we will discuss the system requirements, features and common issues of the Sage 50. The company is also being recognized for maintaining the satisfaction of the users. So, if you have issue or query, then contact Sage Customer Service.
System Requirements of Sage 50
- 0 GHz or higher (pro and premium) and 2.0 GHz or higher (quantum and accountant edition) processor operating frequency.
- 4 GB RAM
- 4 GB hard disk space.
- The latest version of internet explorer.
- Windows 7 and higher.
- 1024×768 resolution.
- CD-ROM driver.
Features of the Sage 50
- It allows you to create and store about customers very easily.
- Customized and professional looking quotations for invoices can be created.
- You can send quotes, invoices, and statements directly to customers.
- The report designers and inbuilt reporting tools provide important information and insight to the users.
- It allows you to save and view the history of all supplier activities and communication.
- It also provides configurable product stock codes, descriptions, categories and products.
- The Sage 50 data dashboard displays the top and bottom performing products in the range.
- It performs an automatic update of stock levels when invoices are posted.
Common issues and recent FAQs of the Sage 50
Some of the recent reported queries and issues by the users are: –
- How to change the bank payment page.
- Facing compatibility issues.
- Unable to access the admin panel.
- Facing issue in transferring data to a remote server.
- How to delete a transaction?
However, all these issues can be resolved what you need to do is dial Sage Customer Service Number.
How to contact Sage Customer Support?
If you are having technical glitches and you are unable to cope up with it, then take assistance from the experts. You can connect with the experts by giving a call at Sage Support Number. You can call on this number anytime from anywhere at Mycustomerservice.org.