Steps for Adding a Password to a TRENDnet Router
Since TRENDnet is reliable name in the world of routers, users encounter a smoother experience while using it, especially in terms of the stable connection that it offers. It basically allows you to access the Wi-Fi signal from anywhere in the house if you are connected with the router. Though it comes with a default username and the password, it is still important for you to keep changing the old password by adding a new one.
Changing password ensures complete security while enhancing the chances of safe browsing if you are connected with the same internet connection. Now, if you are worried about the procedure through which you can add a new password to your TRENDnet Router, you should instantly give a call at TRENDnet support number. Alternatively, you can simply follow the steps that are given below:
- In the beginning of the process, you are required to immediately launch a Web browser
- Once the web browser is launched, you are then supposed to type 192.168.0.1 into the address bar, followed by pressing the “Enter” key.
- Just in case, you are moving ahead with the steps, you must not forget that you are supposed to instantly type the “Admin” word in the “System Password” box, which you can find on the login screen.
- After you have typed the “Admin” word, it is advisable for you to quickly click the “Login” button for continuing with the process successfully.
- While you are moving ahead with the steps, you must not forget that you have to click the “Password” tab, which you can avail in the left column of the window.
- Now, in the next steps, all you need to do is to enter the new password in the “New Password” box, followed by reentering the same password in the “Verify Password” box for the verification.
- Now, make sure that you have clicked on the “Save” button in order to make the changes that you have recently made.
Just after you have clicked on the “Save” button, you can be assured about the fact that your system has changed the old password by replacing it with the new one. However, if you face any difficulty in completing the process or if you have any other queries regarding the same, make sure that you have taken instant help from the experts by giving a call to TRENDnet router customer service number. Also, if by any chance you don’t have this number, you shouldn’t be worried about the same as you can easily avail it from the website of Mycustomerservice. In case, you don’t have any idea about this site, it is basically an online directory which enlists numbers for all the Canada and the USA based customer services. So, now that you have understood the entire process of adding a password to the TRENDnet Router, we hope that you don’t have to face similar problems again and again.