Troubleshooting Steps of Yahoo Mail Not Working On Android Device Issue
Yahoo allows its users to access Yahoo Mail account on the movable devices with just a few additional settings. For both leading operating systems, Android and iOS Yahoo Mail app are accessible. Nowadays, many Yahoo Mail users are using their account on their Android device. But, due to some reasons or technical issues, a few users face some troubles while operating their account on Android.
In case you are also one of them then this blog is very helpful for you. Along with following troubleshooting tips, here you can get the assistance of experts via Yahoo email customer service with ease.
Steps to Fix Problems with Yahoo Mail App on Android Device
Yahoo Mail App Crashes, Freezes or Responding Slow
To fix this issue make sure you are using the newest version of operating system and Yahoo Mail. Now clear your web browser cash or check if clearing the Cache as well as App Data fixes the problem. Try to forcefully stop and restart your app that will refresh the active memory of the application. After that simply uninstall and install the Yahoo Mail app again.
Steps to Access Advance Features
A number of features in Yahoo Mail are only reachable in the desktop browser version. For instance, following Yahoo Mail features are not available mobile app.
- Block email addresses
- View full email headers
- Create vacation responses
- Send to a contact list
Sign in Problems with Yahoo Mail App
- If you are facing any Sign-in problems then the reason behind could be following:
- In case you changed your phone number then follow given steps:
- Sign-in to your Yahoo Mail account, on your computer.
- Go to Profile Name -> Account info -> Account security.
- Click on the option Phone numbers and then click the option Add recovery phone number.
- In the provided field, enter your new phone number.
- Click on the button Send SMS. Now, you will receive an “Account Key” on your handset.
- Now, simply enter the Key in the provided field and then Click Verify option.
If your problem remains unchanged then call Yahoo mail customer support number and let experts fix your issue.
Related Post :-