Want to remove MSN account from Windows 10? If yes, then follow the given steps. Actually, MSN account that is a Microsoft email service and use it to send & receive emails around the world. But still, if you want to remove MSN account from windows 10 then you should consider few vital things before doing so like:- otherwise you can Get windows 10 help from Experts.
- In case you have a subscription to any services using your Microsoft account, then removal of account cancel those subscriptions and you will not be able to access those services again.
- Your Emails will not available after the 60-day if you are using an email address that ends in msn.com
- All the money associated with the account will be gone, when you remove your account
- Before you remove your account, you should back up and save your essential files
- In case you have reset protection then you should disable it before you your account removal.
Steps to Remove MSN account from Windows 10 are as Follows:-
Step-1: Go to the MSN account to close your account web page on the Microsoft website.
Step-2: Now you have to type the email address related with your account and then click “Next”.
Step-3: Now enter your password and click Sign in ->Next.
Step-4: Now click each on the checkbox. Actually, you should read and click each checkbox and understand the complications of erasing your account.
Step-5: In the Select, a reason field, now click the drop-down arrow
Step-6: Click an option, after that click Mark accounts for closure.
Step-7: To complete the process, click “Done”
All given steps are enough to Remove MSN Account from Windows 10, still, you can dial MSN Customer Service Phone Number to get the assistance of experts.