The navigation within the MS Excel 2013 software program is centered a series of tabs placed on the window uppermost part. Each of the tabs contains different settings and tools that can be used by you to interact with the data in your spreadsheet. There are a number of tabs that are shown on every default installation of Excel 2013, and some tabs that are inserted when you have an application on your system which allows interacting directly with Excel. QuickBooks is one such accounting software, and you may have seemed that you have a different program tab at the window top side. In case, if you don’t use this tab, it is best to remove it from the navigation menu. However, if you have any query regarding this,
feel free to call on the QuickBooks customer care number.
The following guide will also help you to remove the tab in Excel 2013, if you want to try on your own.
So, take a look for some easy steps:-
1. Launch your Microsoft Excel 2013.
2. Hit on the ‘File’ tab placed on the window top-left corner.
3. after that, hit the ‘Options’ button located at the below of the column on the window left side.
4. later hit on the ‘Customize Ribbon’ tab placed on the ‘Excel Options’ window left side.
5. Subsequently, hit the box located to the QuickBooks left side in the column at the window right to delete the check mark.
6. Now, hit on the ‘OK’ button placed at the Window bottom side to save your changes and close the ‘Excel Options’ window.
Note that it will only delete the ribbon tab from the Excel user interface. Add-in that based on this tab to show is still active. If you also want to disable the add-in, try to follow up the further process. In case, if you want to know about how to remove the tab and delete the Add-in, you should call on the QuickBooks customer service number to get expert help for performing the same task. In case, the number you are trying to contact with the expert is not reachable; it is advisable to visit the directory such as Mycustomerservice to search out the trustworthy customer support specialist number.