If you are experiencing performance or technical issues with Minecraft, then simply update your video card or you can say graphics card drivers. Actually, outdated video card drivers can produce issues like Minecraft crashing, not starting, or not performing well.
The solution of Video Card Issues: First all determine what type of video card drivers you are using. Do not use Windows Update to identify the drivers automatically that you need, as the manufacturers are always more state-of-the-art. Now, find your operating system and follow the below-given steps:
For Windows Users:
- Press the “windows” key plus “r”
- Into the run window type, “dxdiag” and press enter.
- Go to the tab display in the dxdiag window.
- Find the Manufacturer name.
Mac OS X:
Make sure that your system is up to date because most Apple computers come with inbuilt drivers as well as a graphics card, which cannot be changed. Once you find out the manufacturer’s name, simply visit their website to locate which drivers you need or get Mojang customer service.
Linux Users Follow:
- Open your terminal and type the command “lspci -v | less”.
- Find the line which says VGA Compatible or Video Controller.
- Search Manufacturer and model name.
After the successful downloaded and installed video card drivers, restart your computer. In case you still facing a same error, then your PC does not meet the system requirements probably to play Minecraft or having any other issue. In addition, call experts via toll-free Minecraft phone number, which is available at Mycustomerservice phone directory.