UPS is one of the best shipping companies in the United States. Almost each and every website and online business offer to ship through the UPS. Each and every day, it manages the flow of goods, funds, and information worldwide. UPS provides ground and express shipping. Shipping costs are comparable with the USPS and numerous companies choose to foot the bill for shipping if the customer spends more than a prescribed amount. Also, UPS Customer Service is always available for resolving the queries of the customers at Mycustomerservice. You can connect with it for various purposes like:
- Tracking a package
- Sending a package
- Shipping information or order supply
UPS Contact info: –
Want to Contact UPS Customer Service?
The simplest and easiest way to connect with UPS Customer Service is by dialing UPS Customer Support Number. All the UPS Phone Number are listed below.
- Domestic Customer Service: 1-800-742-5877
- UPS Info Notice: 1-800-833-9943
- Freight Ground: 1-800-333-7400
- Freight Air/Water: 1-800-443-6379
- Supply Chain: 1-800-742-5727
- International: 1-800-782-7892
- TDD or TTY: 1-800-833-0056
- UPS World Headquarters 55 Glenlake Pkwy N.E.Atlanta, GA 30328
- UPS Americas 3401 N.W. 67th Ave. Bld. 805 Miami, FL 33122
UPS Customer Service Email
You can choose the UPS Customer Service contact form https://www.ups.com/upsemail/input?loc=en_US&reqID=SUP for sending your queries, comment or problem to the customer helpdesk. The form asks several questions for routing the communication to the proper department. You need to choose a Support Category and Topic. You will be have the list of questions that may help you find the answer you are looking for. If you don’t find the answer in that list of questions, then click the NEXT button at the bottom of the list. The next page will include a form that you can fill out and send.