USB-AV Antivirus is designed with innovative features such that it detects the new and most uncommon threats. This security application is a collection of tools to detect and remove any viruses contained in a flash memory, SD card, iPod, MP3 player or digital camera, and other devices. It is a simple program that protects your computer and removable drives from the infections and threats. In case, if you need any assistance regarding this security software, then contact USB-AV Customer Service from Mycustomerservice.org.
Features of USB-AV Antivirus
Some important features of USB-AV antivirus are: –
- It blocks viruses, spyware, and other types of malware.
- It is compatible with all security software.
- This software prevents data leakage via USB removable devices.
- It gives your system protection against new malware variants.
- USB antivirus also removes USB virus in your infected system.
- Extra features such as: Automatic malware database and software updates
System requirements for USB-AV Antivirus
- Operating System: – Windows XP (Service Pack 2) or higher.
- Pentium 2 Processor
- 64 MB RAM
- 18 MB of free hard disk space
Common issues and FAQs in USB-AV Antivirus
However, sometimes, there can be technical issues associated with the antivirus, such as: –
- How to run antivirus from flash drive?
- Trouble in installation or uninstallation.
- How to buy a pro version?
- Unable to update the version.
- How to get the real time protection?
So, these are the common issues and frequently asked questions which users have. In case, if you are also sticking with any such trouble or query, then resolve it in seconds by dialing USB-AV Antivirus Customer Support Number.