What to Do if Netflix Loads slowly and has Poor Video Quality
Though Netflix promises for an uninterrupted entertainment time, there are still times when users face difficulty in using it. Sometimes it starts to load slowly while sometimes it offered weak and hindered video quality, which makes it difficult for the users to enjoy movies or videos without interruptions. On the off chance that Netflix stacks gradually or in case you’re encountering buffering or re-buffering, hazy video, or incessant stops while viewing a film or TV appear, you may have a weak or shaky association with the Internet. Luckily, we have come up with some significant steps beneath that resolve most Internet availability issues on a scope of usually utilized gadgets.
In case, if you finish the means underneath and yet having problems interfacing with the Netflix benefit, we exceedingly propose you connect with your Internet service supplier. Your Internet provider’s system can here and there get grouped if many individuals are viewing Netflix in the meantime in your general vicinity. If your Internet supplier is as of now giving a dependably quick association, the issue might be brought about by your Netflix settings or your home system arrangement. To settle this issue, attempt the investigating ventures beneath.
It doesn’t matter, if you are using a game console, computer, smart TV, Blu-Ray player, streaming media player or tablet or any other mobile devices.
It is important for you to follow a few steps that are mentioned below Take a look:
- You need to properly check if you are using a public, cellular, or satellite Internet connection? At the same time, you also need to ensure that if you are connected via public Wi-Fi or not, which means work, school, hotel, or hospital public Wi-Fi.
- It will help you to check with your network administrator for ensuring the streaming services such as Netflix being supported or not followed by checking if it intentionally blocked.
- At the same time, you also have to keep in mind that if you are connected via public networks, it offers limited bandwidth, and can be one of the main causes of the slow loading and poor video quality on Netflix.
- On the other hand, if you are connected via a cellular data network or satellite Internet, you must know that it offers slow network connection as compared to any cable Internet or DSL connection. So, in such a situation, it is advisable to you to try searching for the different network which has better and enhanced speed.
- Users are also advised to check their connection speed correctly. And, being honest it is no more a tough task because now most of the devices offer users with the option to keep a check on the connection speed with the help of the Netflix App.
- And, now, if you want to check the speed of the internet, you must follow the steps that are given below.
- However, before you directly jump into the steps, the mobile device users can check the internet speed by visiting the website of Fast.com. Alternatively, follow these strides:
- Start by visiting the Netflix home screen.
- Now, you need to navigate up, followed by selecting the option for “Settings” or the “Gear” icon.
- However, if you are unable to find the gear icon, there are chances that your device is not equipped with this feature. And so, you need to:
- Choose the option for “Get Help.”
- Select your desired Network.
- Within no time, the Netflix app will determine that you are now able to get connected to the Internet while reaching the Netflix servers. It will also help you in the verification of the web speed.
- Now make sure that your internet speed meets the requirement of the network connectivity given you by Netflix. And, if it doesn’t match the limit, you must observe a few troubleshooting steps.
- And, if your internet connection meets the requirement yet the Netflix is facing the issue, you can follow these steps:
- You should restart the video game console
- Reset your home network
- Connect your game console directly to the modem
- Enhance the speed of the Wi-Fi signal
Even after trying so many hacks, if your problem isn’t getting fixed, the next thing that you are supposed to do is to take quick advice from the professionals. And to connect with them, you must instantly give them a call at Netflix customer technical support phone number. Well, you also have the option to avail this number from the website of a leading online directory –Mycustomerservice.org In case, if you don’t know about this site, it is a directory based on online site which enlists contact numbers for all the customer support and services that are either specifically located in the USA or Canada.