Windows Live Mail Customer Support Number
Among many free webmail applications Windows mail is a popular webmail application which is being used by people globally. The email is very popular among users because of its robust security features along with so many features like Messenger, Movie Maker, Mesh, Gallery, etc. It also allows users to connect their other social networking account with this email account and manage them under one roof.
Everything goes fine with the windows mail users until they get any annoying error while using it or failed to perform its settings. But you don’t have to worry at all, because experts are here to assist you in every manner. Only you need to dial a toll-free Windows live Technical Supper Number (1800-830-6170) and ask for support.
Especially those who are not technically strong they face so many issues while using this email application.
Let’s discuss ‘How To’ Issues of Windows Live email!
- How to sign up to access its services?
- How to create folder and index emails?
- How to use POP3 server for email sending or receiving?
- How to connect other email account or social networking?
- How to change profile or login details?
- How to recover lost id/passwords?
- How to recover deleted emails from server?
- How to add your old Hotmail accounts to this email account?
- How to backup or import/export emails or contacts?
Is any of above given ‘how to’ question is reverberating in your mind?
Well, if you want an instant solution to your problems then contact Windows Live Mail Customer Support Phone number.
A team of expert tech nerds are waiting to assist you round the clock. We are a reliable and trustworthy third party tech support team who is capable enough to help you regarding all the queries or issues. Our professionals are well aware with such kinds of “How to” queries and assures you to fix your problem with ease. If the problem is complex and cannot be fixed over then remote assistance services are available from our end.
Just contact Windows Live Mail Technical Support Team (1800-830-6170)
Although here we are sharing some information related to Windows Live Mail Configuration & Errors.
Required Information For Configuration (Default):
- Incoming mail server is: POP3
- Incoming mail server: pop3.live.com
- Port: 995
Common Reasons for Windows Live Mail Technical Errors:
- Slow or Bad Internet connection
- Forgotten Id and password
- Configuration or Setting Errors
- Browser and Device is Not updated
So, if you find yourself bit technical strong then you may try resolving your issues according to the above given configuration settings or by fixing the given errors.
Although it is recommended to get in touch with technical experts to resolve your issues, because when you try manual steps your data remains on risk.
Why Us For Technical Help?
- High-tech Assistance services
- 24/7 support with Toll-free number (Including holidays)
- Support from Industry Experts
- No Cost For Problem Evaluation
- Remote Assistance Services
So, stop waiting your time in thinking. Save your time and data by getting in touch with our expert on our toll-free Windows Live Mail Tech Support Phone Number.