If Want to know your email account is Secure or Hacked or want to enhance your account security, then read this blog carefully. Actually, there is certain warning sign, which arises when an account has been compromised or someone using your account for the malicious purpose. If found any suspires with your email ID, then it’s strongly recommended call on Yahoo mail support phone number and recover your ID back.
Here are some indications that will help you to identify you’ve been hacked as well as steps to secure your account:-
- First of all signs to your account that may be hacked
- Check your inbox here you may or not receiving any messages.
- Your account settings were altered without your knowledge
- Suddenly your Yahoo account is sending various spam emails to your contact list
- You see logins from unpredicted locations on your current activity page
- If you found such issue with your account, then secure it now with Yahoo Account Key or two-step verification
- Make sure your password is replaced by a new strong password that is the combination of special symbols, alphabets, and digits.
- Crisscross as well as update your account retrieval email info
- In case you are locked out of your account to the Sign-in Helper
Review your Yahoo Mail settings again
To make sure your account is safe, check your account settings for any modifications you didn’t create. Actually, hackers could control some setting to copy your messages that you send or receive too. If needed, then restore your settings.
Last but not the last; access all your settings using your desktop web browser and then go to the Settings of Yahoo Mail page -> Filters->Signature-> sending name-> Auto-forwarding -> Reply-to address -> Vacation response -> Blocked Addresses
If you are still facing same trouble then, simply call our experts on Yahoo email customer service phone number to ensure your account is safe or enhance your account security in just simple steps.
Visit Related search post : How To Add Signature In Yahoo Mail?