TurboTax is the streamlined and intuitive software package that is used to examine and analyze the tax structure systematically. One of the most common questions that reside in the mind of tax payers in the refund season is: Where is my refund? If you are worried about your refund status, then instead of getting panic contact TurboTax Customer Service.
Once you e-file, your tax return will progress through 3 stages with the IRS:
- Return Received
- Return Approved
- Refund Sent
Refund Processing Time:
- E-file tax returns with direct deposits will process within 21 days of IRS e-file acceptance.
- Refund processing time of mailed paper returns is 6 to 8 weeks from the date the IRS receives you tax return.
- You can check the status 24 – 48 hours after e-filing your tax return. For checking, you can visit the link: www.irs.gov/refunds.
- Once your tax return process is started, you will receive notice “Return Received” within 24 – 48 hours after e-file.
- Once the tax return processing is finished, your status will change from “Return Received” to “Refund Approved”
- After your status is moved to “Return Approved”, you can get a personalized refund date. It takes normally 21 days after e-filing. However, change in status can take a few days and till then, refund date is not provided.
- When your tax refund is sent to your financial institution for direct deposit, then status changes to “Refund Sent”
So, this is the simple process of refund. In case, if you having trouble in checking the refund status even after the approval, then just give a call at TurboTax Support Phone Number and relax. Calling upon the number, you will connect with technical experts who are dedicated enough to help out a resolve the queries of the customers from Mycustomerservice.